aquariums aquariums aquariums aquariums aquariums
i want all of them
all the fish tanks for me
there are so many things i want to do
- 75-gallon, soil substrate, fuckton of plants, put all the fish from my 29-gallon in it - bronze cories, cardinal tetras, cherry shrimp, a rubberlip pleco, and an apple snail - and bolster the cory and tetra schools to levels upwards of twenty five each, probably way more.
- Take my 5-gallon hexagon with the assassin snails, put in a soil substrate, add a fuckton of plants, and keep those snails and some amano shrimp, maybe a third invertebrate.
- Redo the 29-gallon with soil substrate, a ton of plants, and some really big driftwood, and keep a sorority of seven female bettas all in different colors.
- Get a second 29-gallon, sand substrate, rocks and driftwood, and keep a Ryukin goldfish.
- Third 29, sand substrate, rocks and driftwood, with a blue lobster.
- 50 or a second 75, set it up so it’s half land, half brackish water, and keep Fiddler crabs and Mudskippers.
- 40 long, aragonite sand and brackish water, maybe plant it, and keep mollies and violet gobies.
- Second 40 long, sand and pebble/stone substrate, lightly planted, with two or three axolotls.
- Some giant thing full of coarse gravel and fake roots that spans an entire wall and has big-ass “oddball” fish in it, like arowanas and plecos.
- A POND
As they say in the fishkeeping community, the multi-tank bug has bitten me. I’ll probably just be keeping the 29 and the 5-hex through college, but the second I have expendable money, this hobby will consume me.
- tweeskoala likes this
- anderjak reblogged this from sqoozh and added:
- sqoozh reblogged this from anderjak and added:
- aintasuperhero said: JESUS CHRIST
- aintasuperhero likes this
- sqoozh posted this